Raimondi® Rai-Fix safety withholding hooks
The safety withholding hook RAI-FIX is a simple and effective device that prevents the tile/slab (set with adhesive) to fall down in the event of detachment from the wall. When installing tiles/slabs bigger that 30 cm – 12”- (being them in ceramic, porcelain or natural stone) in façade with adhesive, it is required to use a mechanical safety system which prevents the tile / slab to fall down in the event of detachment of the adhesive.
- Made in premium quality stainless steel.
- Tensile strength laboratory tests gave the following result: 120 Kg (264 lbs).
- With 10 holes Ø 8 mm (5/16 in) and one hole Ø 9 mm (1/3 in) for inserting the anchor screw.
- Indeed adhesives guarantee perfect anchorage of the tile/slab only if perfectly applied. But this is not always the case. In addition to that, it is hard to predict the strains the tile/slab will have to bear because of building’s settlement as well as expansion for temperature range, extreme weather conditions, earthquake and so on…
- Therefore, the safety withholding hook RAI-FIX is a crucial ally of the architect/designer (and of course of the buyer) to assure the maximum safety. In addition to that RAI-FIX expands the design possibilities since tiles and slabs of any size can be now used.
- The safety withholding hook RAI-FIX is made of stainless steel and can be used with tiles / slabs of minimum thickness 5 mm (3/16 in).
- The installation is very simple and is carried out directly on the jobsite in a few seconds.