Rubi® STAR-60-N PLUS Manual cutter with case
The STAR-N PLUS range has three different models, 40, 50 and 60cm, in versions with and without a case, which are perfect for cutting tiles and stoneware, both for straight and diagonal cuts, offering greater cutting precision.
These manual cutters are fitted with guides made of solid, chromed and rectified steel, with anti-corrosion treatment to facilitate scoring and offering great durability. With the millimetric lateral stop for repetitive cuts and its 45º square, it becomes a complete and functional cutter, for comfortable, high-quality work.
- Cutting length - 61 cm
- Diagonal cutting length - 43x43 cm
- Mobile breaker with closed sliders for greater bending resistance.
- Aluminium support guides for more strength.
- Practical lateral stop for easier and faster cuts.
- Interchangeable scoring wheels for every material to maximize performance and cutting quality.
- For cutting ceramic tiles.
- Chromed steel guides with anti-rust treatment.
- Lateral stop with 45° square.
- Base for correct support of the tile.
- Interchangeable scoring wheels from Ø1/4" (6mm) to Ø13/32"(10mm).
- Ø1/4" (6mm) scoring wheel included.
- Base with damping effect
- Direct view of the scoring and cutting line.