Bosch® 1-9/16 SDS-Max® Rotary Hammer
The Bosch RH540M 1-9/16 In. SDS-max® Combination Hammer is a combo rotary hammer and hammer-only tool designed for concrete contractors and professional remodelers who need a powerful and versatile tool. It delivers 6.1 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy while weighing in at only 15.2 Lbs. The motor is rated at 170 to 340 RPM in rotary mode and 1,200 to 2,750 BPM in hammer mode, which will easily reduce concrete to dust. Its SDS-max® bit system allows tool-free and one-handed bit changes. The Vario-Lock™ mechanism lets users angle the chisel into 12 different positions to optimize the working angle. The hammer has a Dual Mode Selector Knob and service minder brushes, which clearly indicate when preventive maintenance is required.
Auxiliary Handle – 2 602 025 062
Carrying Case – 3 605 438 536
Price varies with region
- Amperage : 12.0
- Chuck Design : Keyless
- Chuck Size : SDS-Max
- Height : 10.5"
- Impact Energy/EPTA (ft. lbs.) : 6.1 Ft./Lbs. EPTA
- Length : 19.0"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete : 1-9/16"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete-Core Bit : 4"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete-Thru Hole Bit : 2-1/2"
- No Load BPM : 1,500-2,900
- No Load RPM : 170-340
- Optimal Concrete Capacity Range : 1/2" - 1-3/8"
- Rating : 120V
- Voltage : 120V
- Weight : 15.2lb
- Width : 4.0"
- 6.1 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy, up to 20 percent more than other combo rotary hammers
- SDS-max® bit system for tool-free easy bit changes
- Vario-Lock™ mechanism allows 12 positions for best chisel angle
- Combination dual mode selector knob rotary hammer mode or hammer-only mode
- Service minder brushes
- Innovative service modules
- Auxiliary handle and carrying case