Bosch® SDS-plus® Bulldog™ Rotary Hammer Kit
The Bosch GBH18V-26K24 kit pairs the CORE18V GBA18V63 18V 6.3 Ah Battery – the best-built battery on the planet* – with the 18V EC Brushless 1 In. SDS-plus® Bulldog™ Rotary Hammer to deliver more power in a lightweight, cordless tool. When put to the drilling test in concrete, the CORE18V battery enabled extra power in the GBH18V-26 rotary hammer, delivering up to 32% more holes, even in extreme cases, than previous-generation 18V 6.0 Ah battery. With its efficient EC Brushless motor, the hammer weighs only 6.3 Lbs. (tool only, not including battery) but powers 1.9 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy.
It also has KickBack Control, an integrated sensor to stop tool rotation in bind-up situations; Electronic Precision Control, for smoother bit starts; and Vibration Control, for extended user comfort. This tool offers an optional GDE18V-16 dust-extraction unit, which is integrated with the hammer to provide a self-contained HEPA dust solution for max mobility.
- (1) GBH18V-26 18V EC Brushless 1 In. SDS-plus® Bulldog™ Rotary Hammer
- (2) GBA18V63 18V 6.3 Ah CORE18V Batteries
- (1) BC1880 18V Fast Charger
- (1) Auxiliary Handle
- (1) Depth Gauge
- (1) Carrying Case
Price varies with region
- Battery: Lithium-Ion Battery
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion
- Battery Voltage: 18
- Battery/Charger: Included
- Chuck Design: Keyless
- Chuck Size: SDS-plus
- Height: 8.9"
- Impact Energy/EPTA (ft. lbs.): 1.9
- Length: 13.7"
- Max. Capacity in Concrete: 1"
- Max. Capacity in Steel: 1/2"
- Max. Capacity in Wood: 1-1/4"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete-Thin Wall Core Bit: 2-5/8"
- No Load BPM: 0-4,350
- No Load RPM: 0-890
- Torque (in. lbs.): 250
- Weight: 6.3lb
- Width: 3.0"