Alpha® Spike Disc
Uses new diamond technology or a high-quality diamond grains multilayer, brazed under vacuum in a cluster-shaped layer. Ideal for removing epoxy, urethane, paint, pressure sensitive adhesive residue, glue, black glue. Can be used on steel, fiberglass, cement, but especially on wood.
- Designed for Thick Coating Removal of Epoxy, Urethane, Glue and Adhesives
- Unique Open-Mesh Layout Reduces Clogging and Head Build-Up
- Optimized Diamond Grits Provide A Consistent Performance
- Sandwiched-Rubber Cushioned Light-Weight Body Reduces Noise and Vibration
- Each Diamond Bead Has Multiple Diamond Grits To Maintain A Sharp Cutting Capability for A Long Time
- Can Be Used On Steel, Wood, Glass Fiber Reinforced Polymer and Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer.