Raimondi® Traction-adjustable-pliers for floor
The RLS floor pliers are equipped with a system of double adjustment so that they can be adjusted with a maximum precision according to the thickness of the slab. The steel structure also ensures the total absence of flexion during use, an essential feature to maintain accuracy.
The tips are covered with plastic to prevent stains or scratches. These particular pliers are designed to last over time. The most stressed parts are entirely made of steel, while the ergonomic handles are made of first choice plastic.
- Specifically angled pliers for use on floors
- sturdy, steel contruction with adjustable tension
- Tiles are pushed, not lifted, providing better tile adhesion
- Improves speed of tile laying
- The most economical tile leveling system available