Bosch® Wall/Floor Scanner
D-tect 120 features Spot Detection technology that can detect objects instantly when placed on a wall, panel or floor. Since the Bosch D-tect 120 never needs calibration, you can focus on the job without worrying about accuracy. Three modes ‒ drywall, universal and concrete ‒ make this the right detector for multiple jobs. Universal mode sees through more material, it sees “anything in anything.” This device offers sound and a light to show user when something is detected behind a wall, panel or under flooring.
(1) - Tool
(1) - Hard Carry Case
(4) - AA Batteries
- Weight : 1.1lb
- Max Detection Depth Copper Wiring : Up to 2-3/8-in (6 cm)
- Max Detection Depth Ferrous Metals (Steel) : Up to 4-3/4"
- Max Detection Depth Non-Ferrous Metals (Copper) : Up to 4-3/4-in (12 cm)
- Operating Temperature : 14° F / -10° C up to 104° F / 40° C
- Rating : 1.5V
- Size : 3.25 x 8.25 x 4.25 inches