TEC WoodPerfect™ Advanced Performance Wood Flooring Adhesive
TEC® Woodperfect™ Advanced Performance Wood Flooring Adhesive is a ground-breaking development in wood flooring adhesives that maximizes performance with installer-friendly benefits. Unlike premium urethanes, woodperfecttm delivers one-step moisture control, strong initial grab, sound deadening and crack bridging capabilities in an installer-friendly, lightweight formula that’s easy to apply and easy to clean.
- 15.3 L / 4 gal #TA7914G
- Fast initial grab — holds wood in place without shifting
- Smooth, low odor, isocyanate free, installer-friendly formula
- No width or length limitations, though nailing (in addition to the adhesive) is recommended for widths over 10" (25 cm) if flooring is 3⁄4" (19 mm) or thicker solid or reclaimed wood.
- Apply to damp concrete (up to 95% RH)
- Moisture control up to 15 lbs.
- Delta IIC 22 db Sound reduction contribution — reduces sound transmission through concrete subfloors in excess of building code requirements
- Cleans easily from flooring with no solvents — less time and labor
- Notched trowel ridges hold firm — minimizes hollow spots and bridges gaps between floor and substrate
- One-step installation with Moisture/Sound Inhibitor trowel
- 60-90 minutes of open time — less waste from product skinning over
- Low VOC; contributes to LEED® certification
- Available in 4 gallon plastic pail