Aqua Mix® Cement Grout Haze Remover
An acidic treatment designed to remove cementitious grout haze. Also effective for the removal of most hard water stains, rust stains, efflorescence and lime deposits. Contains no phosphates.
- 3.78 L / 1 gal #CEGRHAREG
- 946 ml #CEGRHAREQ
- Removes cured grout haze and mortar smears
- Cleans hard water stains, rust and soap scum
- Dissolves efflorescence
- Contains no phosphates
- Easy-to-use acidic treatment
Uses: Acid resistant natural stone (such as granite and slate), ceramic, porcelain, quarry, saltillo. terracotta and other acid-resistance tile.
- Do not allow product to come in contact with any non-recommended surface
- Do not mix with other cleaners
- Acids of all kinds may etch, lighten, or change the color of cementitious material, metallic glazes and some natural stones such as marble, limestone, travertine and some basalts