Raimondi® RAI-CUT without angle grinder
Adjustable cutting box to apply a groove on the back of the tile - Device to cut the slot in th eback of the tile/slab. The Raimond Rai-Cut Grooving Tool is intended for use with the Rai-Fix Mechanical Fixing System for wall installation of tiles and stone slabs. The grooving tool has a universal attachment and is supplied with an angle grinder. The Rai-Cut cuts the required groove to the correct depth and angle in the back of the tile or stone and is adjustable to accommodate the 1/4” and 3/8” plates.
Price varies with region
- Part of the RAI-FIX system. RAI-CUT is fundamental to create the slot in the back of the tile/slab. Slot where to insert the RAI-FIX hook.
- Works on tiles/slabs with maximum thickness of 1 3/16" (30mm) and minimum 1/4" (6 mm).
- Made of stainless steel and it is provided with clutch hole for connecting a vacuum dust extractor.
- Can be supplied with or without angle grinder (power 850W).
- Thanks to its semi-universal attachment, RAI-CUT is compatible with the most popular brands and models of angle grinders.
- Cuts dry with diamond disc Ø 5" (125 mm).