Alpha® Ceramic Vitrified
These discs are specifically designed to handle the hard job of removing saw marks and grinding marks in order to prepare the stone for polishing. Ceramica Vitrified discs are ideal for the bullnosed or profiled edge, but also work very well on all curved edges. The vitrified bond is a compressed diamond impregnated pellet surrounded by plastic. This gives the disc a unique aggressiveness that is needed to remove difficult grinding marks. Available in 60, 150 and 300 grits.
- Vitrified: Made from ceramic and diamond, these discs are long lasting and aggressive.
- The vitrified bond is a compressed diamond impregnated pellet surrounded by plastic.
- Unique aggressiveness needed to remove difficult grinding marks.
- Used for light shaping, smoothing and beginning the polishing process.
- Resin: Fine grade diamond in a flexible matrix for putting on a high polish. You can really close up the pores for a smooth look.
- Designed for wet granite hand polishing and work extremely well in tight curved areas such as inside sinkholes for undermount sinks.
- Buff: Super fine disc lets you put on that deep mirror finish on granite, choose black disc for darker stone, white for light colour stone.
- Ceramica Buff is a heat compressed disc that combines these powders with a natural fiber in a flexible disc.
- Eliminates messy chemicals. Max 4000 Rpm.